Nike ACG Zoom Air AO: Amphibious comfort for the trail
Here are some things you can expect when you slip into a pair of the ACG Zoom Air AO:
- 360 breathability. The entire upper is made of breathable mesh which means you’ll never get sweaty feet. Plus, you can fearlessly waddle through the water and get back up to the ground. This shoe dries really fast!
- Easy on and off. Always in a rush? The pull-on sock upper and toggle lacing system are a perfect combo. Simply pull the cord to tighten the fit and tuck the lock into the hole so it stays in place even when you hop into the water!
- Water drainage. Crossing rivers? Beach hopping? The water drainage ports (holes) in the midsole ensure that water doesn’t clog in your sneakers.
- Plush cushioning. The Air Zoom in the heel uses pressurized air for shock absorption and rebound. Translation: glide over varying surfaces like you’re just walking on a smooth road.
When to use/NOT to use the Nike ACG Zoom Air AO
- It’s best used for summer activities. Hiking kicks made of breathable fabric such as this are great for hot conditions.
- While these hikers are definitely geared for all conditions, it’s not something you’ll wear when traversing rough terrain. Note that the mesh upper may not provide superior protection against sharp hazards.