Nike ACG Air Nasu GTX
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
86% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
ACG Air Nasu GTX: Another Nike must-have?
Inspired by Japan’s Mount Nasu and its surrounding region, the Nike ACG Air Nasu Gore-Tex is built for blurring the divide between city life and backcountry experiences. If you are half-convinced about it, the following will help you decide whether the said shoe is for you or not.
- With its GTX-imbued inner walls, hikes in drizzly rain will translate to dry tootsies. Just be sure not to let water from streams or puddles go beyond the shoe’s collar line.
- The Nike ACG Air Nasu GTX, unlike most hiking shoes, comes with reflective overlays, which make traversals safer after the sun goes down.
- Its extra chunky midsole, especially around the heel, doubles down on shock absorption, making daring maneuvers less straining and risky.
- The shoe’s moderate rockers (heel + forefoot) equate to efficient strides, especially over level terrain.
- Its rubber lugs, though grippy, might not be deep enough for loose or muddy soil.
- As it lacks a heel brake, the ACG Air Nasu GTX might require you to be extra careful while tackling slippery descents.
Caring for your Nice ACG Air Nasu GTX
Hikers from Nike may be known for being hard-wearing, but they still need proper care and attention to give them a longer life. The same can be said of the ACG Air Nasu GTX; hence, if you wish to extend its usefulness, do the following:
- Rid it of debris both inside and out after each use.
- For stubborn stains and dirt, wipe them off using a clean, damp cloth.
- If you got the ACG Air Nasu GTX soaking wet for some reason, remove its lace and footbed, then leave it to dry somewhere shaded and breezy.