Hoka One One Hopara
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
81% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Hoka One One Hopara: Before you buy
The Hopara has what it takes to be your next go-to trail companion. That being said, before you part with your week’s salary, let us help you be as decided as you can be by presenting you the following:
- Its protective upper with sufficient water-channeling cutouts translates to unhindered strides, especially through shallow streams and the like.
- Its gusseted tongue delivers a bunch-free fit, particularly around the instep.
- Engineered with a thick enough rubber toe cap, the Hopara will let you bump into rocks and other immovable hazards with nary a scratch on your precious piggies.
- With its plush yet springy midsole, you can step on almost anything that pokes underfoot minus the unwelcome sensation.
- The Hopara one-ups many of its contemporaries by having aggressive enough lugs (4 inches in depth), which give more bite on loose soil.
- The sandal’s back strap is not adjustable.
- Its footbed is non-removable. Using your preferred insert might lead to a tighter fit around the instep.
- Hopara is also a Maori term, which means “to explore” in English.
- If you are into agile kicks with a similar design, check out KEEN sandals, especially the closed-toe ones.