Who should buy the Hoka Bondi SR
The Hoka Bondi SR is a chunky walking shoe that would work excellently if you fall under any of the categories below:
- People with normal gaits or those who supinate (when the bodyweight rolls onto the outer edge of the foot)
- Individuals who are on their feet all day and work 12-hour shifts
- Those who work in places where wet floors are typical such as hospitals, restaurants, and kitchens
Hoka Bondi SR: The ultimate workhorse
Bondi SR is another silhouette from Hoka that's an extension of its popular Bondi series. This sneaker silhouette suits everyday activities such as errands and work.
Comfy cradle for the foot
Most testers appreciate the pair's cozy feeling. They added that their foot feels like being cradled by pillows, allowing them to be painless while on their feet for 12 hours.
Individuals who suffer from foot ailments such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, and foot pain, in general, swear by the shoe's ability to alleviate their symptoms.
Reliable outsole grip
It is a trooper in the workplace as it is equipped with essential features such as grippy outsoles and a water-resistant upper.
People who work in kitchens and hospitals felt safe even on wet floors, thanks to the Bondi SR's slip-resistant outsoles.
Beefy but light
Despite its chunky demeanor, it pleasantly surprised its wearers with a relatively light feel. The shoe also boasts of its solid materials and construction.
Notable features of the Bondi SR
The Hoka Bondi SR is created using premium materials which gives a comfortable and efficient walking or working experience. It has received a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), which acknowledges that it is beneficial to foot health.
Here are some of the excellent features of this shoe:
- The water-resistant upper prevents water and moisture from entering the shoe, keeping the foot dry for an extended period.
- The thick midsole foam offers superior cushioning and protection.
- A slip-resistant rubber outsole offers a firm grip. It's been tested on surfaces with water, oil, and soap.
- The Early Stage Meta-Rocker technology allows for a smooth transition.
- Its monochromatic colorways make it suitable for the workplace.