Asics Magic Speed: Go longer, run faster
The Magic Speed is the all-new carbon-plated racer from Asics. It is meant not only for the race day but also a good pair for training.
With tons of cushioning, the new Asics Magic Speed delivers a soft and comfortable ride to keep you moving forward. Amplifying races, the carbon plate in the forefoot encourages better landing stability and powerful toe-off.
- Daily, long-distance runs
- Uptempo training
- Marathon races
What to love with the new Magic Speed
- Responsive cushioning - The Flytefoam Blast midsole offers bouncy performance while feeling soft underfoot, keeping you energized on every run. The cushioning is luxurious and consistent enough for high-mileage runs and marathon races.
- Breathable upper - The engineered mesh feels light on the foot and offers a well-ventilated coverage.
- Efficient ride - The rockered sole complements the carbon plate forefoot, encouraging a more efficient and stable stride.
- Durable traction - Featuring an AHAR outsole, the Magic Speed offers a reliable grip for both wet and dry surfaces. It is also sturdy enough to resist abrasion from running on the road and paved surfaces.
The Speed Series: Asics Magic Speed and MetaSpeed Sky
Asics launches the Magic Speed along with the MetaSpeed Sky to provide athletes performance and speed running shoes that match well with their running style.
While the Magic Speed offers versatility for racing and regular training runs, the MetaSpeed Sky is best-suited for race day. The latter is meant for stride runners, those who increase their speed by extending their stride length. The MetaSpeed Sky is a good option for 10K and marathon races.