Asics GT 1000 10
Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
83% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Asics GT 1000 10: A reliable stability trainer for less
For $100, you get so much out of the GT 1000 10 from Asics. It's filled with the brand's signature features to stabilize and make your runs smooth. Here are some of the technologies incorporated into its construction to achieve such a feat:
- A DuoMax support system in the medial side of the shoe. This is a firm midsole material that prevents excessive inward rolling of the foot.
- For energy return and comfort, Flyte Foam is employed. It's soft and supportive, making each step stable and secure.
- To improve the gait and promote a smooth and snappy toe-off, a full-length guidance line and vertical flex grooves are integrated.
What is it for?
The Asics GT 1000 lineup is designed for runners who are: (1) new to running and are aiming to run 5-10ks and (2) runners with an active lifestyle. So, whether you're doing daily runs, walks, or just gym sessions, you can rely on this budget stability model.
Asics GT 1000 10 vs. 9: Minimal but meaningful updates
- A more comfortable lockdown: This version has a combination of a new engineered mesh upper and an integrated support system. Together, they create a more breathable and secure midfoot hold.
- Sustainability-driven: To lower their ecological impact, Asics uses fewer resources to dye the shoe's sockliner.