Under Armour sure has some self-reliant as well as dependable stability trainers that would work well with a wide array of foot types and running styles. Fully equipped with features that make way for responsiveness, these stability shoes can fully promise you tons of grip, traction and breathability. Runners with almost zero to medium arches can benefit from a pair of two of these stability trainers, while some runners who naturally have high arches may be advised to opt for much more neutral shoes.
How are Under Armour Stability Shoes helpful to runners?
- The general fitting characteristic of Under Armour's best stability shoes is wider but not too wide to allow slippage. The toe box can allow full splay of toes, which helps runners attain propulsion, transitions, takeoffs and grip even better. The upper of these shoes are quite springy, and are perhaps the first most noticeable feature of the shoes. Breathability is not a difficult task to achieve, and lots of traction are always promised to the wearer.
- There are also high amounts of flexibility that allow runners to maximize directions and transitions, and there are almost never “too rigid” feels or constructions to these shoes. Majority of the sole units of the shoes are protected with the Light Speed Grip Outsole technology, which keeps runners going on for miles and miles on terrains that are either made out of slush, slippery mud, ice, or wetted by rain. The much newer integration of the 4D foot beds and the midsoles have also created a greater inclination towards achieving and sustaining responsiveness.
- Chafing is never a serious issue when it comes to these stability shoes. These shoes all have exterior stitching which helps prevent discomfort from happening on the inside. This exterior construction also largely helps runners snuggle much more comfortably to the trainers. Generally, light weight is consistently retained through the top notch breathability of the shoes (although testers recommend that the upper be safe from water-logged situations).
What are the factors to consider in determining the best Under Armour stability shoes?
- Flexibility features. It would be best for a runner to distinguish which one of these stability shoes are best suited for his running style and orientation, and whether he is more advised to take on more rigid or firmer constructions or more flexible ones. While flexibility features are maintained in all of the models, some may feel too hard on some foot types (depending on what the runner is used to running in). Still, stability could be very well achieved by securing it in with the very flexible trainers.
- Traction. Grip and traction will substantially be of very big essence to runners who are vying to get a safer running style and gait. It is also important to let everyone know that outer soles of these Under Armour stability shoes are quite tough to beat.
4 best Under Armour stability running shoes
- Under Armour SpeedForm Europa
- Under Armour Charged Europa 2
- Under Armour Charged Bandit 2
- Under Armour HOVR Guardian
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...