Good to know
The TSUGI Apex evoKNIT by Puma is designed for men with sizes ranging from 4.5 to 13 with half sizes offered as well. The measurements reportedly run large by about a half size to a full size according to reviewers.
One of the Puma shoes which have sock-fit collars and lace-up closures, it keeps feet securely locked down. Fitting these kicks is easy courtesy of the pull tabs at the heels.
Another unisex model under the Puma TSUGI lineup, going the street style route is not as hard as you think with these kicks. Below are some outfits we recommend.
Pair Puma TSUGI Apex evoKNIT trainers in the Black/Pearl or Black/Aquifer/Puma White colorway with:
- blue jeans with turned up bottoms, a white shirt, and a button-up shirt in a light blue or navy hue.
- Or a black knit turtleneck and grey pants.
Match your Puma TSUGI Apex evoKNITs in the Puma White color scheme with:
- cuffed jeans, a crisp white button up shirt, and a bomber jacket.
- Or, dark jeans, a white knit sweater, and a leather biker jacket.
As part of the TSUGI line, Puma’s TSUGI Apex evoKNIT sneakers must, of course, feature advanced tech to cradle your feet in comfort while you step out in fashion. These shoes contain evoKNIT uppers that adjust to the form of the feet and a sock-like design to help you slip the shoes on or off easily. The Ignite tech in the midsoles enhances the shoes’ responsiveness to rides while the padded footbed gives off ample cushioning.
The Puma brand has always been at the forefront of innovation. And the arrival of the TSUGI collection just drove home that fact. For a brand that was already helping athletes track their distance covered and calories burned way back in 1986 by way of a shoe (Puma RS), innovation is nothing new. So it was really no surprise when Puma launched the minimalist but highly advanced Tsugi collection courtesy of the Tsugi Shinsei.
Tsugi in Japanese means “next” and Shinsei means “rebirth.”The coming of the Tsugi range was in line with the brand’s realignment of its priorities as one of the top contenders for the lifestyle shoe market.
The TSUGI collection blends Japanese street-style with German shoe tech know-how. The shoes take their cues from high-fashion style and advanced engineering. Shoes that belong to this collection are infused with Puma’s technology, the Japanese’s sense of style, and knit uppers for comfort.
The TSUGI Shinsei was followed by many more silhouettes including the TSUGI Apex and its evoKNIT counterpart, the TSUGI Apex evoKNIT.
- Puma TSUGI Apex evoKNIT sneakers contain durable rubber outsoles that provide a flexible range of motion.
- Other colorways of the silhouette include Peacoat/Turkish Sea/Puma White, Forest Night/Rock Ridge/Puma White, Rock Ridge/Castor Gray/Whisper White, and Pebble/Whisper White/Puma White.