Size and fit
The Puma pacer Next Cage is available in men’s and women’s sizing. With the shoe’s low-top profile, the ankle is allowed to move without any restriction. It has a sock-like fit that hugs the foot.
A lacing system is installed to provide a snug fit. It has a mesh upper that ensures air circulation, keeping the foot fresh. Also, It has a padded insole and EVA midsole for impact protection and lightweight comfort.
Puma Pacer Next Cage Style
The low-top Puma Pacer Next Cage is a running-inspired sneaker that features a straightforward and versatile design. It has a slip-on style that is perfect for users who are always on the go. With a progressive look, it showcases a rugged outsole that promotes a casual style with a sporty vibe.
Some of its colorways are:
- Puma Black/Puma Black/Whisper White
- Fig Puma/Aged Silver
- Puma Black/Bright Peach
- Winsome Orchid/Winsome Orchid/Whisper White
- Grey Violet/Rose Gold
- Grey Violet/Energy Rose/Puma White
- Calypso Coral/Milky Blue/Puma White
- Elderberry/Silver Grey
- Ultra Marine/Heather/Puma White
- Pink Alert/Puma White
- Puma White/Pink Alert/Yellow Art
With a clean and classic look, the Puma Pacer Next Cage can quickly complete a variety of casual outfits with an athletic vibe. Check out some of the suggestions on how to style this shoe:
- For a casual and relaxed outfit, this sneaker can be paired with light blue distressed skinny jeans and a crew-neck shirt.
- The Puma Pacer Next Cage can complement olive camouflage shorts and a white crew-neck shirt for an effortless style.
- A pair of blue chinos and a navy windbreaker are an excellent match to this running-inspired shoe, perfect for any casual occasion.
- This shoe looks good with an olive camouflage shirt jacket teamed up with a pair of cuffed white jeans, promoting a laidback ensemble.
- The Puma Pacer Next Cage can be paired with skinny jeans, a white shirt, and blue denim jackets.
- A black slit midi skirt and an oversized sweater are a perfect match for a laidback look with this low-top sneaker.
- Pink culottes and a red coat can be an excellent combination to match the Next Cage.
- For an excellent casual attire with a high sartorial standard, this kick is good to match pink dress pants and a grey hoodie.
The Puma Pacer Next Cage is a progressive running-inspired sneaker that is ready for the streets as well as for the gym. With a sleek silhouette, it features an EVA midsole that provides lightweight comfort and support. It offers superior energy return too.
With a slip-on construction, this shoe also boasts a mesh upper with a sock like-fit. It hugs the foot as well as provides breathability, ensuring the foot is fresh and comfy.
Puma Pacer Next Cage History
After the fall out of the Dassler brothers, they went separate ways and established each own company. Adolf Dassler started Adidas while Rudolf formed Ruda in January 1948. Ruda is a portmanteau of his name. Later that year, he changed it to Puma because he felt that Ruda was not the right name for a sports company as he imagined it.
Why Puma? Rudolf wanted the athletes who are wearing his products to have the abilities of a puma. It means they would become as fast, smooth, and agile as the animal. He tried to put everything that could resemble the qualities of the predator into his shoes, leading athletes to victory.
Years have passed, and Puma has also become a staple of innovative sneakers. One of the shoes that are inspired by running is the low-top Puma Pacer Next Cage.
Designed with a slip-on style, it has a foot-hugging upper with a lace-through TPU caging through the midfoot. It has the SoftFoam+ sockliner that delivers excellent cushioning in every step of the day.
The shoe’s overall design promotes foot breathability, support, and lightweight comfort. Whether for casual wear or gym outfits, the Pacer Next Cage by Puma can fit the bill.
Nice to know
- The Puma Pacer Next Cage a heel pull tab to help the foot get into the shoe.
- It has a rubber outsole that delivers grip and full ground contact.
- It has an elastic strap at the heel with the Puma branding.