Who should buy the Lowa Sesto GTX Mid
The male hiking community commended the Lowa Sesto GTX Mid for its performance on the trails. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that provides water protection and a breathable environment.
- Prefer a hiking boot that renders traction on off-trail and back-country hikes.
Updates to :name
- The Lowa Sesto GTX Mid is an over-the-ankle boot that has a leather and fabric upper. Its Gore-Tex laminate protects the foot from water and helps maintain a breathable environment.
- An injected PU midsole with a support frame stabilizes the foot. Lowa mentions that its high-precision molding process solidly and directly links the sole and upper. The unit is assisted by an ATC footbed and a soft stabilizer.
- A brand-owned rubber outsole gives the Sesto Mid GTX a multifunctional tread profile. It renders traction on off-trail and backcountry hikes.
Size and fit
The Lowa Sesto GTX Mid is a mid-cut hiking boot for men which fairly runs true to size. It is offered in full and half sizes. Its lace-up closure grants a snug fit.
Provides assistance on uphill and downhill paths
With a Lowa Multi cross Evo rubber outsole, this boot for hiking handles diverse terrain through its tread profile. The unique lug design at the toe and heel assists the user in uphill and downhill paths, respectively.
The midsole of this day hiking boot is a shock-absorbent injected DuraPU. This material delivers a cushioned and comfortable ride. The mentioned benefits are further enhanced by the ATC footbed.
Provides underfoot support
A half-length soft stabilizer provides underfoot support while a Monowrap Support Frame renders lightweight, lateral stability on uneven terrain.
Flexible and durable
The Lowa Sesto GTX Mid is made of split leather and fabric, creating a flexible and durable upper.
A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort laminate, which has a non-insulated construction, renders breathability and keeps the foot from getting wet. Fabric loops and metal hooks make up its lacing hardware.
Provides protection and easy to wear
The pull tab at the heel helps in putting the boot on and off. The toe area is reinforced for additional protection.
- A low-top version of this shoe is also offered. It's the Lowa Sesto GTX Lo.
- A day hiking alternative from Lowa is the Renegade GTX Mid.