Who should buy the Under Armour Charged Bandit 5
You will love the Under Armour Charged Bandit 5 if:
- You want a lightweight shoe that provides efficient performance on the road
- You want a running adventure shoe that can also be used all-day or as casual wear
Updates to the Under Armour Charged Bandit 5
- The enhanced midsole made the shoe’s heel firmer and the midfoot area softer compared to its previous versions. It is an extreme shock absorption and energy return technology that ensures less impact and enhanced bounce back.
- 360° COMFORT is incorporated in this shoe in the form of bike chamois-inspired ankle collar locks in the heel section for an ultra-plush feel. It also provides a more secure locked-in fit.
- The lightweight breathability is offered by the enhanced engineered mesh coverage. The upper unit also uses 360-degree reflectivity for night runs.
Get protection from high-impact zones with the Under Armour Charged Bandit 5 outsole
The outsole unit of Under Armour Charged Bandit 5 is made out of solid rubber. It is lightweight but sturdy enough to protect the shoe from high-impact zones.
Like the Mizuno Wave Creation 20, this running shoe also features deep flex grooves. It helps reduce shock absorption due to an inadequate overlying outsole in the area of a groove.
The Under Armour’s Charged Cushioning in the midsole area is designed to absorb impact to help protect the user’s foot in every stride. This dual-layer charge cushioning increases the shoe’s responsiveness to help reduce stress on the foot and joints.
This shoe also uses the Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel section for minimal distractions and an ultra-plush feel.
The high rebound EVA sock liner is integrated into this shoe for a comfortable and more responsive ride
The Under Armour Charged Bandit 5 has a lightweight, engineered mesh upper that provides the right amount of ventilation.
It is made out of breathable, stretchy knit fabric, which allows the foot to flex naturally during takeoffs. This breathable material allows the right ventilation for a dry and comfortable ride.
The 360° reflectivity feature of the shoe is a material that helps keep the users visible even in low light. It also makes the shoe more attractive and appealing to the eye.