Puma Velocity Nitro
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
85% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Puma Velocity Nitro: Versatile performance trainer
As Puma reemerges on the scene, the brand gives athletes a new running shoe to like. The Velocity Nitro is a lightweight, "jack-of-all-trades" shoe that can handle any distance. It has the responsiveness, cushioning, and grip needed for an enjoyable ride.
- daily, long-distance runs
- quick-paced training
- recovery days
What makes the Velocity Nitro likable?
- Responsive ride - The Puma Nitro midsole foam provides a bouncy feel and lasting underfoot cushioning in a lightweight package.
- Reliable grip - The PumaGrip material delivers all-surface traction and durability.
- Breathable, secure coverage - The mesh upper keeps the feet sweat-free and offers a customized fit.
- Reflectivity: Reflective elements are strategically placed for added visibility on low-light conditions.
Velocity Nitro vs. Deviate Nitro
The Deviate Nitro is another model in the Puma Nitro collection. It is a carbon-plated, race-ready counterpart of the Velocity. It also has a much thicker midsole, making it more suitable for marathon and ultra running.