Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue gets you moving with confidence and style
Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue is another sustainable offering under the growing collection of Three Stripes clay-court shoes. Like the Parley version, this comes with an upper textile drawn from recycled materials, specifically Primeblue yarn.
What this SoleCourt shoe offers
Like the other SoleCourt shoes, this too is available in bright colors that put a punch of style to your sportswear. Durability isn’t its winning asset, but it aces in other factors, such as:
- Stability. TPU chassis lodged on the midfoot thwarts inward rolling of the foot, while the lateral outrigger provides added confidence when sliding for a shot.
- Responsiveness. Its Boost midsole grants the needed push-off in every step.
- Comfort. The microfoams that make up the cushioning unit of this shoe offer impact absorption and a plush ride.
- Protection. The forefoot is peppered with Adituff RPU (rigid polyurethane) dots that serve as armor against abrasion.
- Traction. Its Adiwear 6 outsole designed with herringbone tread offers a good balance of give and grip on the clay surface.
Who is it suitable for?
This high-performance shoe is fitted for dedicated players who frequent the clay courts. Some of the star athletes rooting for this shoe are Stefanos Tsitsipas, Michael Mmoh, Felix Auger-Aliassime, among others.