Who should buy the Adidas SoleCourt Prime blue
Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue is another sustainable offering under the growing collection of Three Stripes clay-court shoes. This high-performance shoe is fitted for dedicated players who frequent the clay courts. Some of the star athletes rooting for this shoe are Stefanos Tsitsipas, Michael Mmoh, and Felix Auger-Aliassime.
Who should not buy the Adidas SoleCourt Prime blue
Repeat buyers of the SoleCourt line say the rubber outsole showed signs of wear and tear barely less than a month of frequent use. It is bulkier than other Adidas SoleCourt varieties. Its tongue tends to "egress over the sock during play." They also stated that it feels roomy around the toes. If you are looking for a shoe that shines in the areas of cushioning, stability, support, and traction, you might want to check the NikeCourt React Vapor NXT.
Features of the Adidas SoleCourt Primeblue
Like the other SoleCourt shoes, this too is available in bright colors that put a punch of style to your sportswear. Durability isn’t its winning asset, but it aces in other factors, such as:
- TPU chassis lodged on the midfoot thwarts inward rolling of the foot, while the lateral outrigger provides added confidence when sliding for a shot.
- Its Boost midsole grants the needed push-off in every step.
- The microfoams that make up the cushioning unit of this shoe offer impact absorption and a plush ride.
- The forefoot is peppered with Adituff RPU (rigid polyurethane) dots that serve as armor against abrasion.
- Its Adiwear 6 outsole designed with herringbone tread offers a good balance of giving and grip on the clay surface.
Incredible traction and durability
Many players loved its modified herringbone tread pattern. They stated that it offers excellent traction and durability on any court surface.
Comfortable and responsive rebound
Players mentioned that this shoe offers amazing comfort and responsive rebound in every step. They also stated that its heel offers a locked-in feel, comfort, and stability as well as lightweight, adaptive support.
Premium stability and abrasion protection
Players applauded this shoe for the premium stability it offers. They also stated that it has maximum abrasion resistance in the forefoot area.
As athletes, we take care of our bodies to stay in the game. It's time we consider the planet with that same level of care. These shoe pairs are made with the oceans in mind. One of the most comfortable styles in the Adidas Tennis line-up, they cushion your feet with a responsive midsole. The snug upper is lightweight yet supportive, so you stay ready for whatever lands on your side of the net.