Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Saucony Bullet, one of Saucony's lifestyle creations, comes in a medium width, and it is in a variety of sizes for both women and men. The men will surely find the one that best fits them from sizes 5 to 14. The ladies, on the other hand, will get to choose from sizes 5 to 12. This model has laces that wearers can use to adjust the fit of the shoe while its low top construction ensures to provide freedom of movement.
Slim and streamlined, the Saucony Bullet is a model that many consider attractive, if not altogether sophisticated. They say that it’s so easy to match with any outfit. Because it comes in many colorways, this pair is a good material for the style-conscious wearers’ creativity.
The super slim silhouette and super low profile of the Saucony Bullet is easily this model’s standout feature.
Interestingly, based on sight alone, some wearers are even perceptually pushed to think that the model will be too narrow for them; but when worn, the fit is actually just right. The slim and streamlined appearance, therefore, is just a clever play of the limits of human perception.
Reviving the silhouette of a 1985 model, the Saucony Bullet is yet another effective assertion of the timelessness that Saucony offers. The current model just sheds off the spikes of old and replaces it with the familiar high-friction rubber of new.
Just by doing so, it now satisfies modern comfort preferences and revered street style. The current model comes in a number of colorways that will surely make a huge appeal on the distinct tastes of both sexes.
- The midsole of the Saucony Bullet is made of ethylene vinyl acetate or EVA, and it provides subtle yet comfortable support.
- The upper of this shoe is largely made of nylon. It has suede overlays that effectively add a touch of sophistication.
- The inside of this shoe is lined with fabric to ensure the comfort of the wearer.
- The tongue and the ankle collar are sufficiently padded to provide high levels of next-to-skin comfort that wearers will truly appreciate.
- The outsole of the Saucony Bullet is made of rubber that bears the triangle traction pattern that is unique to Saucony Originals.
- Saucony uses a minimal sole and very low profile design for a very retro vibe.