Good to know
Who is it best for? Hypercourt Supreme, a premium selection from the K-Swiss family, suits mid-level and competitive players looking for a cushioned tennis footgear because of these top-drawer features:
- Lightweight build for explosive speed
- Comfy bootie makeup for a secure fit
- Adequately cushioned midsole for maximum energy return
- Enhanced toe protection for longevity
High-density rubber. The base layer is suited up with a supreme-grade Aosta rubber. This K-Swiss novelty outsole unit comes with a high abrasion-control formulation that puts more life to areas susceptible to wear.
Forefoot durability. Dragguard 7.0 is integrated at the tip of the shoe as an added line of defense against scuffing, scratching, and chafing.
Court adherence. The tread is molded with a modified herringbone motif that’s designed to deliver traction on any court surface.
Impact force control. Devised with the advanced Surge 7.0 midsole cushioning, this trainer is made to relieve the foot from impact during foot strike. This type of compression molded ethylene vinyl acetate sponge also enables the foot to transition towards the next step or toe-off with ease.
Reinforced external membrane. K-Swiss assembled the outer shell of this trainer with the DuraWrap Flex, a similar technology found in the Hypercourt Express 2. This overlay, made of synthetic leather, offers an extra level of support across the vamp. Such a polyurethane component is intended to delay any marks of wear and tear in this section of the shoe that’s inclined to abrasion. It is also meant to enhance ventilation in the forefoot.
Foot-hugging support. One element that makes this model unique from the Hypercourt franchise is the use of the textile collar lining. This design is intended to hug the foot and establish stability on the rear side. Its bootie structure offers a secured fit without restricting the ankle from moving naturally.
Added source of comfort. Working as an added layer of buffering from shock underfoot is the molded ethylene vinyl sockliner. This soft foam that comes in direct contact with the bottom of the foot is made to deliver added comfort.
- American professional tennis player Marcos Giron is one of the staunch supporters of the K-Swiss Hypercourt Supreme.
- In one of the testimonies by Giron about this trainer, he vouched that this shoe provides stability on the heel.
- Giron also advocated other best-selling designs from the Hypercourt franchise, the K-Swiss Hypercourt Expresses.