Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
33% say it's too large, 67% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Converse Unt1Tl3D is “Not a Chuck”
Converse Unt1Tl3D isn’t your usual Chuck. Though its high-top silhouette appears like the all-time favorite Chucks, its screaming graphic says it all. It isn’t the first time Converse teased All Star diehards and devotees with a fresh spin on the iconic kick. It got spiked up and pumped up several times. But what sets this Not a Chuck profile apart is its lopsided details, all in a comfier and lighter package.
What makes it less of a Chuck?
- It’s built with a thick midsole with a soft sockliner that makes it comfy, minus all the heaviness right from the box
- The instep offers a snug fit as the tongue gets a bit beefed up with foam
- Even without the traditional rubber foxing along the sides, this kick remains durable
- For a more upbeat and unconventional vibe, its sole is stripped off with the customary brown rubber waffle tread and prettified with a brighter orange layout
- The ankle patch with a missing Chuck Taylor signature is placed on the lateral section while the Star Chevron takes the medial side