Vans UltraRange EXO MTE: Keeps you light, dry, and comfy
Vans launched the UltraRange series intended for surf teams. The brand wanted to offer these teams footwear that they could don in between their adventures. Because of its versatility, the UltraRange seamlessly turned into one of the lifestyle scene's favorite silhouettes to date.
Currently, Vans offers countless UltraRange models. One of the latest is the Vans UltraRange EXO MTE, the low-top version of the UltraRange EXO Hi MTE. It displays the classic UltraRange flair added with durable features to make it last. It highlights its MTE 360 technology to gear you up for various weather conditions.
This sneaker carries common features of its UltraRange siblings but only differ in a few:
- The excellent support on the ankle and forefoot provides a lock-in feel to make your feet secured with walking or skating.
- Its treated mesh upper sheds away light moisture.
- It is inserted with a comfortable, flexible, and lightweight UltraCush that adds an overall cozy experience.
- Pull tabs on the heel and tongue allows easier on and off.
- The reversed lug waffle pattern gumsole found underfoot provides plenty of traction and durability.