Review coming soon
Nike Air Max Infinity Winter has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Nike Air Max Infinity Winter: A cold snap-ready sneaker
Adding another iteration to the slew of Nike ACG models, the Oregon-based company launched the Nike Air Max Infinity Winter. This winterized version of the Nike Air Max Infinity gives the street-ready sneaker an outdoor-inspired look update.
The Nike AM Infinity Winter retained several details to stay authentic to the comfort level of its predecessor and revamped a few elements on the upper for that all-terrain vibe:
- This kick has the webbed exoskeleton to provide a heavy-duty vibe and secured fit.
- The TPU details found all over are utilized for added durability and shape.
- It has reflective elements on its upper to remain visible during low lights.
- The upper materials are constructed in a multi-layered manner to create a notable style and keep your feet dry.
- The aggressive tread pattern on the outsole gives this sneaker a rugged treatment and reliable grip.