Converse Star Player
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
65% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Converse Star Player: A former MVP to a street star
The Converse Star Player was born for the court that’s reimagined for skateboarding. If we’re to look at the Star Player’s trails, the chevron logo on its sides points to the One Star lineage. From a court shoe, the Converse Star Player was tweaked for skateboarding and marked under the CONS label in 2011. It got the nod from pro skateboarders, including ex-CONS team rider Kenny Anderson.
Since then, the Boston-headquartered team has been dropping new colorways and reimagining this silhouette with a fresher look. Compared to the classic, all-time favorite high-top Chuck Taylor, this low-top Converse silhouette is treated with a comfier build.
What makes this Converse shoe a star player?
- padded tongue and collar for added support
- canvas upper treatment that offers a timeless appeal
- iconic lace-up design for a classic touch
- rubber toe cap for protection during kickflips
- flexible textile lining for comfort
- sticky gum bottom to prevent slippage
- durable rubber outsole to extend its life