Wilson Rush Pro 3.5
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
25% say it's too large, 75% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Wilson Rush Pro 3.5 lets you go agile
Wilson continues to build up its Rush Pro range by coming up with a stable, light, and hard-wearing option, the Wilson Rush Pro 3.5. Such an all-court tennis shoe lets you get tuned with your strokes and footwork, be it on training or game days. Its forefoot is engineered and molded with a layer of support for lateral stability. At the same time, a shank pressed under the arch limits torsion and allows you to be in control when pivoting to achieve those powerful strokes.
A good match for…
- Fast-paced athletes who are looking for a light and moisture-wicking multi-court tennis shoe
- Players who drag a lot as the Duralast rubber secures the tip and forefoot from early signs of wear
- Players who grind a lot on clay or hard court and prefer an outsole as grippy as the Kaos 3.0 SFT's
- Tennis enthusiasts who are particular about style as this tennis kick come in various colorways.
What got better?
- Improved forefoot. No more toe jamming as it's assembled with a roomier toe box compared to the previous generation
- It is built with a more ventilated mesh to promote breathability