Vionic Penelope: A classic that delivers
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a saying that perfectly fits the Vionic Penelope. It takes the time-tested slip-on silhouette for its convenience and versatile design while providing efficient support and comfort for the purpose it was engineered for: walking.
What you might love in the Penelope
- Casual slip-on look
- Convenience in putting on and taking off
- Upper material options: nubuck or leather
- Heel design options: embossed croc print or leopard patches
- Podiatrist-approved biomechanical footbed that provides excellent support
Nice to know
- Vionic advises new owners to wear their newly purchased shoes for a few hours to break in and get the ultimate comfort within 1 to 2 weeks.
- To keep the leather upper's pristine condition, wipe and clean as needed.
- Choose cleaners without acid or detergent.
- Keep leather away from heat and do not tumble dry.