Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Heel to toe dropWomen: 0mm
WidthMen: StandardWomen: Standard
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
100 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
They're super comfortable.
Updates to Vibram FiveFingers VI-B
- The Vibram FiveFingers VI-B is a stylish minimalist trainer for women. It uses a thin and breathable upper fabric that promotes movement and breathability.
- The sole unit is made of the XS-TREK compound. This rubber technology delivers traction on various types of surfaces, even wet ones.
Vibram FiveFingers VI-B size and fit
The shoe is available in women’s sizes only, ranging from EU 35 to 43 which is equivalent to US sizes 5 to 10.5 for this model. It accommodates a medium foot profile. Vibram is known to produce shoes that provide a sock-like fit.
The outsole of the Vibram FiveFingers VI-B is made of the XS-TREK compound. This type of rubber is crafted to provide traction even on wet surfaces. It is durable, withstanding the rough city pavements and rocky terrains. It is also non-marking so scuff marks won’t be a problem on polished floors.
The Vibram FiveFingers VI-B lacks a midsole component. This construction allows it to deliver a true barefoot experience. The footbed is covered with an anti-microbial fiber that prevents odor-causing organisms from flourishing.
A polyester mesh makes up the upper of the Vibram FiveFingers VI-B. This net-like fabric’s open pores ensure that the foot will remain fresh throughout the day.
The slip-on style in combination with the wide mouth makes it easy for users to quickly put on or remove the shoe. There are no laces or straps to fiddle with.
- This pair of Vibram training shoes is made using vegan-friendly materials. It means no animal products or by-products were utilized in the production of this footwear.
- This model can be thrown into the washing machine to quickly clean it. However, it should be air-dried, not machined-dried, to ensure that the construction will not be compromised.
- The trainer comes with a carrying pouch in the same color as the upper. This travel-friendly shoe can be stored flat or rolled up if you lack space in your bag.