What it means to wear the Vasque Breeze WT GTX
Sporting the Breeze WT GTX easily translates to cozy feet in cold conditions. Other than that, expect the following:
- Safe and comfy landings, thanks to its stout midsole with cushioning pods
- Ample breathability courtesy of its vent ports and mesh panels
- Sufficient water and snow protection
- Enhanced midfoot support, thanks to its sturdy-yet-springy arch shank
- Grippy hikes on frozen surfaces
- The WT in its name stands for Winter Terrain.
- If it is not yet winter in your area, consider the non-insulated Breeze LT GTX. This hiker is currently one of the lightest boots in the Vasque Breeze catalog.