Review coming soon
Vans Skate Sport has just been released by Vans. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Vans Skate Sport: A brushed-up version of a classic
- The inserted DURACAP underlay on the toe is engineered to add reinforcement to the high-wear areas. This rubber material is found on almost all Vans skate footwear to equip it with extra durability and protection.
- The foxing tape is designed to be higher than usual to provide increased board contact.
- Its gum rubber outsole is boosted with the SICKSTICK rubber compound. This material is more durable, grippy, and offers better board feel, leading to enhanced board control.
- It has a soft POPCUSH sockliner that delivers protection from impact. This technology won't pack and quickly bounces back to its original shape, thus increasing the energy return.
Other exciting features to watch for:
Aside from the injected technologies mentioned, Vans also added a few elements to make this model more interesting:
- With chaotic and knotty movements on board, Vans designed a locked-in tongue-strap to keep it in place.
- It has a molded heel counter that adds protection and anchors your heel in place as you jump, flip, or walk several miles with it.
- Since shoestrings usually rip off after several flips and jump, Vans packed this kick with an extra pair of laces.
- Although Vans remodeled the classic Sport iteration, the brand retained the eye-catching truncated V-shaped lateral overlay to flaunt a unique Vans flair.