Vans SK8-Hi Reissue Cap seemingly has the Virgil Abloh touch
Unrefined and unpolished are just some of the immediate takeaways of the Vans SK8-Hi Reissue Cap. From a classic skate shoe look, Vans SK8-Hi gets redressed with an inside-out design. Its cut-and-paste treatment resembles Virgil Abloh's Off-White sneakers minus the Swoosh markings.
Some speculate the SK8-Hi Reissue Cap is one of Virgil’s unproduced masterpieces before he left Vans and partnered with Nike. Whether there’s a truth behind this or not, the fact is Vans SK8-Hi Reissue Cap has the deconstructed Off-White vibe in a much, much cheaper tag.
This sneaker is up for grabs in color-block, floral, and checkerboard designs.
Vans SK8-Hi Reissue Cap signature elements
- It’s made of exposed suede, canvas layering, and lopsided patterns for an upbeat charm
- It comes with side zipper entry for easy on and off
- Foam stuffed ankle collar offers protection
- Built with a high-top collar that grabs the foot for added support
- Vans’ signature waffle-designed outsole for grip and durability