Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Spotlight Indoor features an upper that is made from lightweight synthetic leather. The synthetic material molds to the feet, enhancing fit and feel. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical lacing system provides a snug, form-fitting feel that provides adaptive comfort. Other cleats that feature a similar lace-up closure are the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- The indoor soccer cleat also utilizes an Ortholite sock liner in its inner construction. This insole works to give maximum cushioning for the feet for an unmatched underfoot comfort. It also offers excellent breathability that helps keep the feet cooler inside the soccer cleat.
- The outsole features a low-profile design that ensures superior traction on indoor surfaces. It also offers good flexibility and grip that will allow players to move smoothly when making cuts or changing directions.
The Under Armour Spotlight Indoor comes in the standard sizes for men, from 7 to 16. It fits true to size and has a moderate width. In terms of fit and comfort, the soccer cleat offers a rather snug and breathable fit owing to the soft upper material and the Ortholite insole.
The Spotlight Indoor wears a patterned rubber outsole ideally suited for indoor playing surfaces. The outsole uses a configuration that is engineered to stay low and close to the field for enhanced responsiveness. It also delivers a very reliable grip that allows for quick movements on the pitch.
For its upper, the indoor version of the Spotlight utilizes a synthetic leather material that is lightweight, soft and form-fitting. The upper wraps snugly around the feet, ensuring comfort. It also provides a clean touch on the ball. On the other hand, a synthetic tongue gives added mobility to the feet.
The upper also features an asymmetrical lacing system located at the mid-foot. This design provides a wider striking area that results in better handling of the ball and more powerful strikes.
- The insole of the shoe is an Ortholite technology that serves to enhance overall comfort for the feet. The sock-liner provides a long-term, even cushioning for utmost comfort. It also delivers high-end breathability, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole.
- The footbal cleat weighs 255 grams.