Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUnder Armour Spotlight
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Under Armour Spotlight Indoor
- The Spotlight Indoor features an upper that is made from lightweight synthetic leather. The synthetic material molds to the feet, enhancing fit and feel. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical lacing system provides a snug, form-fitting feel that provides adaptive comfort. Other boots that feature a similar lace-up closure are the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- The indoor football boot also utilizes an Ortholite sock liner in its inner construction. This insole works to give maximum cushioning for the feet for an unmatched underfoot comfort. It also offers excellent breathability that helps keep the feet cooler inside the football boot.
- The outsole features a low-profile design that ensures superior traction on indoor surfaces. It also offers good flexibility and grip that will allow players to move smoothly when making cuts or changing directions.
Fit and sizing
The Under Armour Spotlight Indoor comes in the standard sizes for men, from 7 to 16. It fits true to size and has a moderate width. In terms of fit and comfort, the football boot offers a rather snug and breathable fit owing to the soft upper material and the Ortholite insole.
The Spotlight Indoor wears a patterned rubber outsole ideally suited for indoor playing surfaces. The outsole uses a configuration that is engineered to stay low and close to the field for enhanced responsiveness. It also delivers a very reliable grip that allows for quick movements on the pitch.
For its upper, the indoor version of the Spotlight utilizes a synthetic leather material that is lightweight, soft and form-fitting. The upper wraps snugly around the feet, ensuring comfort. It also provides a clean touch on the ball. On the other hand, a synthetic tongue gives added mobility to the feet.
The upper also features an asymmetrical lacing system located at the mid-foot. This design provides a wider striking area that results in better handling of the ball and more powerful strikes.
- The insole of the shoe is an Ortholite technology that serves to enhance overall comfort for the feet. The sock-liner provides a long-term, even cushioning for utmost comfort. It also delivers high-end breathability, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole.
- The footbal boot weighs 255 grams.