Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUnder Armour SpeedForm
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
Aesthetically I'm a big fan of the Speedform in general. This is my personal favorite of the two. Overall, a really really clean-looking shoe.
If you are finally ready to give something new a try, or you really want to finally step away from the “big three,” then this is a great excuse. It is always great when a boot emerges from testing without anyone having any major negatives to talk about...or a boot that you are able to truly enjoy while testing. Under Armour have stumbled onto a winner, and it’s high time that you found your way into a SpeedForm.
Features of the Under Armour SpeedForm CRM LTHR
- The SpeedForm CRM LTHR shows off a new synthetic microfiber upper called Wallaroo. The Wallaroo upper offers a soft leather-like feel but holds the properties of a synthetic material. It delivers great touch without feeling overstretched.
- The upper also features grooves on the forefoot that serves to offer a comfortable wrap around the feet.
- Over at the midfoot, this boot utilizes the standard lace-up closure that gives a personalized fit. This lacing system is similar to the one utilized by the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- A seamless anatomical heel cup takes the place of an insole in this version of the SpeedForm. The built-in heel cup serves to cushion the feet for an unprecedented fit and feel that will allow smooth movements on the pitch.
- The boot also features a lightweight Pebax boot plate underneath the boot. This sole unit effectively delivers incredible traction and improved responsiveness with its sturdy construction.
Fit and sizing
The Under Armour SpeedForm CRM LTHR offers quite a narrow fit that can be felt during the first wear. However, a few break-in sessions will allow the feet to experience the boot's fantastic fit. The seamless sock liner gives the right amount of cushioning on the feet for one comfortable ride. These boots are available in the standard men's sizes and fit true to size.
The boot features a thin, lightweight Pebax outsole that holds a unique set of bladed studs. This soleplate design ably delivers exceptional traction on the firm ground. With a certain amount of firmness, the outsole remains very responsive in executing quick moves on the pitch.
A seamless anatomical heel cup replaces an actual insole for the boot's inner construction. It provides cushioning and relieves pressure on feet for that unparalleled fit and feel.
The SpeedForm CRM LTHR wears a synthetic Wallaroo upper with noticeable indentations on the forefoot. The Wallaroo upper delivers the benefits of great touch that is comparable to that of natural leather, only that it does not over-stretch and does not absorb water as much. The articulated toe box, on the other hand, allows the upper to mold perfectly to the foot to deliver zero distractions during the game.
This version of the SpeedForm sports a central lace-up closure that provides an adaptable fit. It also utilizes a basic tongue that aids in stability and comfort.
- The football boot weighs 213 grams.