Who should buy the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Hybrid
This Under Armour cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with a lightweight design for enhancing the natural ability to move at high speeds
- You are after a soccer cleat with sex detachable metal studs and TPU for exceptional traction
Features of the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Hybrid
- Built for agile players who move at high speeds, the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Hybrid boasts of its high responsiveness and superior performance on the playground. This soccer cleat is packed with the brand’s best features, meant to boost a player’s game to give him that game-winning advantage.
- One of the highlights of the Magnetico Pro Hybrid is its full-length FormTrue upper. This technology allows the upper to flex with every movement of the foot, ensuring stability even at high speeds. Underneath, Under Armour has fitted this cleat with an internal layer of supple material that molds to the shape of the foot for a glove-like fit. Additionally, a form-fitting toe box offers a soft and precise touch and feel of the ball.
- For enhanced fit, this soccer cleat relies on its traditional lacing system that offers added support around the midfoot. It also allows for a more personalized fit that is suited to the wearer’s preference.
- For added comfort, this Under Armour soccer cleat utilizes the brand’s Charged Cushioning footbed. This insole helps absorb impact with every stride, minimizing strain on the foot. With its shock-absorbing properties, energy is converted into increased responsiveness that facilitate agile movements on the field.
- The outsole of the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Hybrid features a CoreSpeed plate. The lightweight design of this sole unit complements the natural ability of the foot to move in high speeds and shift in different directions.
Size and fit
The Magnetico Pro Hybrid has been released in the standard men’s sizes from 6 to 12.5. With its TrueForm upper, this soccer cleat offers wearers a snug fit that allows for natural foot movement.
An inner lining of flexible material also works to ensure that the shoe fits like a glove. Additionally, the central laces situated on the midfoot offer fit personalization.
Under Armour has built this soccer cleat with its innovative CoreSpeed plate. With a lightweight design, this sole unit works to enhance the natural ability of the foot to move in high speeds and in different directions.
This outsole highlights six detachable metal studs and secondary TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) studs that provide exceptional traction on the soft ground pitch.
The upper of the Magnetico Pro Hybrid features the brand’s FormTrue technology. With this innovation, the upper shows impressive flexibility that allows for natural movement of the foot.
Flexible material lines the inner portion of the cleat and molds to the shape of the foot allowing it to fit like a glove.
A central lacing system is situated around the cleat’s midfoot to reinforce fit. It also allows for some customization. Meanwhile, the toe box wraps closely on the foot for a more natural ball touch for the best control.