Who should buy the Under Armour Commit TR EX
Designed for men looking for sturdy workout shoes, the Under Armour Commit TR EX stayed true to its predecessor’s core features, such as reliable traction, comfort, and ventilation. It is a solid choice if:
- You are looking for a shoe that has the characteristics of a training companion suitable for weight training, running, plyometrics, and even everyday walking.
- Your fitness regimen involves activities both indoors and outdoors.
Updates to the Under Armour Commit TR EX
- This iteration employs a woven fabric for its upper while the previous model used a material that resembles a knitted fabric.
- The synthetic overlay across the forefoot of the original Commit is missing on this version.
- There are also perforations on the saddle of the Commit TR EX that were not present in the previous iteration.
Multisurface outsole grip
The Under Armour Commit TR EX utilizes the midsole as the outsole. However, high-impact zones are covered in a layer of rubber. This compound prevents the underlying material from deteriorating early.
The underside features anatomically-placed flex grooves that promote natural forward and side-to-side mobility. The custom tread pattern on the outsole is crafted to deliver traction on gym and outdoor surfaces.
A full-length Charged Cushioning foam serves as the midsole of the Under Armour Commit TR EX. This midsole technology is engineered to absorb shock and use that energy for an explosive take-off.
Inside the footgear is the die-cut 4D Foam sockliner. It aims to enhance underfoot comfort while also preventing the foot from slipping inside.
The upper of the Under Armour Commit TR EX is made of a lightweight mesh. This woven fabric is breathable, keeping the interior ventilated.
A synthetic overlay serves as a bumper that protects the toes against impact.
Snug lacing system
A leather mid-foot saddle integrates with the lacing system. It contributes to the snug fit and provides rearfoot support.
It has perforations that aid in keeping the foot chamber fresh.
A thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) overlay is present on the heel which functions as a counter to keep the back of the foot steady.