Updates to :name
Who should buy the Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0
The Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0 is engineered to accommodate the foot dimensions and biomechanics of men. The shoe is designed for the toughest of workout sessions. It is a solid choice if:
- You are after a shoe that provides outstanding comfort when worn as a gym training, walking, and CrossFit companion.
- Budget is a concern, and you are looking for an affordable trainer yet excellent in quality.
- Your day-to-day activities require you to change footwear every once in a while, and you need a pair that offers quick slip-on and off action.
Updates to the Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0
- The current iteration still has a low-cut silhouette, but the look has been updated to make it more fashion-forward and sporty.
- This version utilizes a synthetic overlay that wraps the heel up to the medial area for additional support. This overlay has eyelets that the shoelaces weave through to offer a snugger fit.
- Another addition is a pull tab at the top of the heel. It facilitates easy on-and-off action.
Multisurface outsole grip
The Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0 has a bottom that is completely made of rubber for a secure grip on any types of surfaces. It is non-marking to prevent scuffs on indoor flooring. It is patterned with a custom tread design for improved traction.
Reactive midsole cushioning
Inside the layers of the Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0 is the Charged Cushioning midsole. This technology reacts to impact by converting it into propulsion power that boosts the wearer’s take-off energy. The same technology is also found in the highly-rated Under Armour Commit trainer.
An insole sits atop the midsole. It cushions the foot with its plush softness.
The exterior of the Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0 employs a lightweight mesh fabric for a next-to-nothing feel due to its breathability and flexibility. It is also tough enough to withstand regular wear and tear.
Enhanced support and durability
Several mechanisms reinforce the mesh material for stability. A synthetic strap wraps around the forefoot for improved support and durability. Meanwhile, a rigid overlay cups the heel up to the medial section to prevent heel slippage and increase lateral stability.
Anti-wobble heel counter
An external TPU heel counter can be found on the lower rear part of the model. It keeps the ankle from wobbling and the heel from slipping out of the footgear. A pull tab is sewn onto the heel collar. It makes it easier to slip on the shoe.
The Under Armour Charged Ultimate 3.0's lacing system
It utilizes a lace-up closure for a customizable fit. It works together with the synthetic heel overlay to increase lateral support.