Good to know
- Dubbed as a UFO a.k.a. Unbelievably Fast Object, the Umbro Velocita 4 Pro Hard Ground soccer cleat is designed for agility on the pitch. The upper of this soccer cleat is made with a lightweight material which is a combination of two different elements - a textile material fused with a TPU element.
- Additionally, a Neoprene sock-like feature found in the internal construction of the shoe allows for a snug fit. The result of this is a three-layer construction which allows for flexibility and an ultimate foot lockdown. This sock-like material is also apparent in the third generation Umbro Velocita Pro HG shoe. A central lacing system is also included in the soccer cleat’s construction to further its fit.
- In the heel counter, an anti-slip section is included in the shoe’s construction to aid foot security and lockdown during fast play.
- Similar to the Umbro Velocita 2 Pro HG soccer cleat, the outsole of this shoe model is created from a Pebax-based material. This material is also what’s used on the highly popular Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Elite FG. The soleplate features a stud configuration which has a total of twelve studs placed in the heel and forefoot areas. The studs used are a combination of conical and arrow-shaped ones. The material and stud pattern used is made for durability and traction in firm ground courts.
The Umbro Velocita 4 Pro Hard Ground hugs the player’s foot through it’s three-layered upper which lends way to a snug and secure fit. This three-tier construction includes a textile material mixed with TPU element and a Neoprene elastic layer which brings a sock-like fit. It is available in men’s sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 11.5. A central lacing system is incorporated into the shoe’s construction to optimize fit personalization.
The upper of the Umbro Velocita 4 Pro Hard Ground soccer cleat is constructed with a fusion of materials which includes 60% textile and 40% TPU. Its predecessor, on the other hand, had an upper made of less textile material.
In addition to this, the shoe has a Neoprene internal element which allows for a sock-like fit. Featuring a three-layer construction, this soccer cleat is engineered to bring flexibility while maintaining a secure fit.
While sporting an essentially tongueless design, a traditional lacing system is included in the soccer cleat’s construction to further personalize the shoe’s fit. Additionally, the heel area has an anti-slip feature which helps secure the player’s foot in place.
The base of the Umbro Velocita 4 Pro Hard Ground soccer is a Pebax-based outsole. This material is a common feature among speed cleats as it allows for agility on firm ground courts because of its lightweight quality. The stud configuration includes a number of stud types including conical and arrow-shaped studs.
The heel area features four arrow-shaped studs while the forefoot incorporates four conical studs and four arrow-shaped studs, as well.
The Umbro Velocita 4 Pro is available in several colorways including:
- Black/ White/ Marine Green
- Black/ White/ Caribbean Sea
- Black/ White/ Acid Lime
- Star soccerers such as Michail Antoni and Gaston Ramirez are known to have worn this soccer cleat model.