Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUmbro Ux Accuro
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
88 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
I think it's a solid boot. However, Would you choose this or should you choose this over something from Nike or Adidas or other major brands out there or even other Umbro products? I'm personally not so sure about that.
- With comfort as the priority, the Double Diamond has updated a silo that has been known for its “deadly” tagline. Deadly comfort, touch, and accuracy were the main goals of the original UX Accuro Pro and they still remain the same with its successor, the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Pro Firm Ground.
- This soccer cleat is designed for the runners, the endurance masters of the 90-minute game. With this in mind, the brand has utilized a microfiber material for the upper to deliver a lightweight and anatomical fit. Control pads are also integrated on the forefoot area to aid in shot accuracy.
- Similar to the second generation Medusae, this successor cleat is fitted with a no-sew construction on its support cage. It enhances stability particularly on the midfoot and rearfoot areas. The cage is integrated with mesh inserts that promote comfort for rough rides on firm ground.
- Another mesh-based element in this cleat is the Neoprene stretch collar. This elastic cleatie construction allows for more natural movements of the lower leg. The collar's height and shape resemble much like the mid-top socks of Puma soccer cleats such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground. To promote a more responsive fit and strike area, the soccer cleat is installed with an off-center lacing system.
- Composed of elongated and conical studs, the Pro-stance outsole of the UX Accuro 2 Pro FG is meant to bring reduced stud pressure while maintaining excellent traction. The Pebax soleplate and its configuration are engineered for best performance on firm ground surfaces. This is a carry-over feature from the original UX Accuro Pro.
The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Pro Firm Ground is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 13. The microfiber upper with the stretch collar will leave players with an adaptive fit that caters to instinctive movements on the pitch. Also, the lacing system looped through midfoot cables bring more fit personalization to regular and wide-footed wearers alike.
The Pro-stance configuration of the UX Accuro 2 Pro FG is the exact copy from its previous model. It consists of elongated studs highlighted in a bright color to signify points of traction. The conical studs, on the other hand, camouflage to the soleplate’s hue. The latter evens out weight distribution across the foot. They also aid players during pivotal motion.
Four studs are positioned in the heel area while seven studs are on the forefoot where the Umbro branding is also carved. The studs sit on a Pebax outsole material that is proven to be lightweight and durable. The same material flows through an external heel counter which serves as an extension to the soleplate.
Similar to its predecessor, the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Pro is built with a soft microfiber material on its upper. However, due to player feedback, changes have been made to its touch control elements. The linear texture on the forefoot from the first generation cleat is updated to circular control pads that deliver accuracy on passes and strikes. The Neoprene collar is also a technical update to the original UX Accuro, which had a padded low top style with a wrap-around tongue.
The off-center lacing system gives way for cleaner strikes on the medial strike zone. The laces are looped through cables and not the traditional eyelets found on the first generation cleat. With this lace-up closure, players are able to personalize the fit whether it’s for a wide or narrow foot.
The cage built into this soccer cleat is styled to be stitchless to increase more foot support especially during long runs on the pitch. Strikers are sure to benefit from this feature especially that it is incorporated with mesh inserts to amplify comfort.
Also, pull tabs on the rear and forefoot area facilitate a more comfortable entry to the cleat. It helps in stretching out the snug Neoprene collar.
- The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Pro Firm Ground is available in the ff colorways: Black/Golden Kiwi/White and Eclipse/Lava Pink/White.