Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUmbro Ux Accuro
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Premier Firm Ground
- Built to be equated with comfort, the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Premier Firm Ground football boot has several adaptive elements integrated into its construction. The upper’s construction, for one, utilizes a combination of comfort-inducing materials which are the Polyurethane and mesh. The Polyurethane wraps the player’s foot, allowing for a protective sensation. This goes hand in hand with the mesh which brings breathability.
- Checking off the control requirement are the control pads that come in the form of hexagons. This streamlined feature enables the player more accuracy when making a shot.
- A sock-like fit is brought about by a Neoprene material which is paired with the FG football boot’s traditional lacing system. A pull tab is also evident in the shoe’s heel area to accommodate ease of entry.
- The outsole of the shoe is created with a TPU-based material. Geared to maximize traction on firm ground courts, a unique 12-stud configuration called Pro-stance is used. A combination of elongated and conical studs are found in the shoe.
Fit and Sizing
The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Premier Firm Ground football boot has a sock-like fit which is brought about by a Neoprene material instead of a tongue and a largely Polyurethane upper. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 11. Replacing the tongue is a Neoprene sock-like material which allows for a more cozy fit. Reinforcing the fit is a central lacing system that is similar to the
Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground. It also gives room for more personalization.
The upper of the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Premier Firm Ground football boot is constructed with two types of materials. Seventy percent of the shoe is created with a Polyurethane material while the remaining thirty percent is created with mesh. This combo permits the player a comfortable and breathable ride on the football field.
Hexagonal textured shapes are integrated into the shoe’s upper. Dubbed as control pads, this feature brings added control when handling the ball.
Bringing a sock-like feel, the tongue area is created with a Neoprene material. Giving the green light for a more snug feel to the shoe, an adaptive fit is reinforced through the model’s central lacing system. A pull-tab feature is allowed to accommodate a more effective ease of entry. The tongueless design is also reminiscent of the popular Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.
The colorway used for this shoe has been one that features flair without going over-the-top. The upper of this Umbro football shoe is colored with Eclipse while the detailing on the lacing system, pull tab, and the Umbro logo pops with a lava pink coloring.
The outsole of the Umbro UX Accuro 2 football boot is created with a Thermoplastic polyurethane-based material which is paired with what has been called as the Pro-stance stud configuration. It is designed for stability and balance in firm ground courts.
The outsole consists of a total of twelve conical and elongated studs. Four are found in the heel area while eight are integrated into the forefoot. This stud configuration is also found in the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Pro football boot.
- The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Premier Firm Ground football boot is available in several colorways including:
Eclipse/ Lava Pink/ White
Black/ Golden Kiwi/ White
Black/ White/ Caribbean Sea