Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUmbro Ux Accuro
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- As a second generation football boot, the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Turf football boot brings a modern look to turf pitches. Sporting a black, golden kiwi, and white colorway, the upper is created with a Polyurethane (PU) material which hugs the player’s foot. The tongue area is constructed with a Neoprene material which brings a sock-like fit for the shoe.
- While this Umbro football boot sports a tongueless design, a central lacing system is integrated into the football boot’s design. This allows players the ability to adjust the shoe’s fit according to their liking. A lace guard is also present to keep the lacing system in place.
- The outsole of this model is created with a thermoplastic polyurethane-based material. A soleplate pattern consisting of linear and circular shapes allow for excellent traction on turf courts.
The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Turf football boot has a sock-like fit which is brought about by its PU upper and Neoprene tongue. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 11.5. A central lacing system similar to the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is incorporated into this football boot’s construction. A lace guard is also present to secure the laces in place.
The upper of the Umbro 2 Club Turf football boot is created with a combination of materials. The upper, for one, boasts of a Polyurethane upper which wraps the round the player’s foot. Flecked with glossy hexagons in the forefoot area, this feature contributes to the accuracy of ball control. This shoe’s look is slightly reminiscent of the popular Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG football boot.
While the upper to the laces are predominantly black, the accent color is a highly contrasting golden kiwi colorway which is the same color used for Umbro logo. Serving as a background to the logo is a gradient effect achieved through dots spanning from the midfoot and stopping just before the heel area.
The central lacing system is installed to create a more adaptive fit. The Neoprene sock material also serves to produce a more snug fit. A lace guard keeps the laces in place especially during play.
For traction in turf courts, a thermoplastic polyurethane-based material is used in the shoe’s outsole. Circular and linear designs are infused into the plate to bring traction during play. The first generation Umbro UX Club TF football boot sports a similar traction pattern to this model. A bright yellow Umbro logo stands out from heel area of the shoe.
- The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club TF football boot is available in several colorways including:
Black/ Golden Kiwi/ White
Eclipse/ Lava Pink/ White
- This football boot is available in Junior’s version.
- This particular model is offered in an indoor variation as well.