Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionUmbro Ux Accuro
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Firm Ground
- Player comfort has been the priority when the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Firm Ground football boot was designed. In line with this goal, the upper of this budget-friendly football boot is created with a Polyurethane material which creates a snug fit for the shoe. The Neoprene tongue also adds up to the overall comfort by bringing a sock-like fit through its bootie construction.
- Filled with a number of hexagonal traction pads, the forefoot area is meant to maximize ball control. These geometric pads are also found in the Pro version but are designed to be more textured.
- The central lacing system is installed for fit customization. A lace guard feature is also available on the tongue area to keep the laces in place during speedy play sessions on the pitch.
- The soleplate for this Umbro football boot is created with a Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole which ensures traction and durability on firm ground courts. A total of eleven studs are strategically positioned on the football boot’s soleplate.
Fit and Sizing
The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Firm Ground football boot creates a snug fit through its polyurethane upper. The Neoprene tongue offers a wrap-around construction that hugs the foot like a sock. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 6 ½ to 12. A central lacing system similar to the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is made available to allow players to customize the football boot’s fit.
The upper of the Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club firm ground football boot is created with a thermoplastic polyurethane material which allows for a form-fitting wrap. The forefoot area is designed with multiple hexagonal traction pads that deliver ball control.
Similar to the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground which holds a virtually tongueless design, in place of a traditional tongue area is a Neoprene material shaped to a bootie construction. It offers a plush sock-like sensation that brings lockdown to the foot all throughout the 90-minute game. Found in the midfoot area is also a lacing system which permits the wearer maximum fit customizability. A lace guard is also added into the shoe’s construction to keep the laces in place.
Sporting a mostly black upper, the upper is designed with a contrasting palette of the Umbro logo on the medial side.
The outsole of this football boot model is created with a Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole which makes use of a unique stud configuration. A mix of circular and linear studs are used to deliver traction in firm ground courts. Four studs are placed in the heel area, while seven studs are incorporated into the forefoot area to promote excellent grip on pivotal points. The studs highlighted with a contrasting color from the plate indicate the important traction points of the base.
- The Umbro UX Accuro 2 Club Firm Ground football boot is available in several colorways including:
Black/ Golden Kiwi/ White
Eclipse/ Lava Pink/ White
- A junior version of this football boot model is made available by the brand.