Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Claiming to be one of the best trainers on the market, the Umbro Chaleira Liga Indoor boasts of an unrivaled performance on the indoor playing field. Designed alongside futsal players, this soccer cleat is equipped with the necessary features it needs to deliver that game-boosting performance.
- Among the features of this soccer cleat is its PU (Polyurethane) vamp that wears a quilted stitch detail. More than just aesthetic appeal, this detail serves to provide a better grip on the ball for improved control. Meanwhile, a PU toe piece works to give added durability to the upper.
- As seen on the lateral sides of this soccer cleat, lightweight mesh quarters have been installed. This is done to provide breathability for the foot. As a result, the foot feels fresh and more comfortable.
- This soccer cleat also utilizes a standard lace-up closure that provides a snug yet non-restraining fit. It also makes use of a basic tongue that offers minimal padding on areas of the foot that come in contact with the ball.
- For its base, the brand has built this low-top soccer cleat with a low profile, non-marking outsole. Suited for hard indoor surfaces, the sole unit relies on a combination of zigzag and circular patterns to deliver the needed grip to allow for free movement on the pitch.
The Umbro Chaleira Liga Indoor has been released in the standard sizes for men. It has a regular width and is known to fit true to size. Wearers can expect a personalized fit with this soccer cleat since it is designed with a customizable lacing system. The laces also offer a snug yet non-restraining fit on the feet.
PU compound serves as the base of this soccer cleat. This outsole has been particularly configured to offer grip and stability on the indoor pitch. It features a combination of zigzag and circular patterns that work efficiently in facilitating quick movements during the game.
The upper of the Umbro Chaleira Liga Indoor is lined with PU material that is quite durable. The PU vamp employs a quilted stitch design that enhances its responsiveness to the ball. Additionally, this soccer cleat utilizes lateral mesh quarters to promote breathability.
Over at the midfoot, a central lacing system works to provide a snug fit that has some degree of customization. Moreover, a basic tongue showcases the Umbro logo. It also works to give minimal padding to the midfoot.
- The Umbro Chaleira Liga Indoor weighs 298 grams.