Who should buy the Zamberlan 1025 Tofane NW GT RR
The Zamberlan 1025 Tofane NW GT RR is a pair of backpacking boots that has a lot to offer on every adventure. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers comfortable cushioning and excellent traction.
- Prefer a hiking boot that promotes breathability and waterproofing.
Updates to :name
- The 1025 Tofane NW GT RR is a footgear ready for backpacking, hunting and accomplishing outdoor tasks. It is part of the Norwegian Welted boots line of Zamberlan which uses a construction method that includes two lines of stitching. This technique creates a sturdy yet comfortable build. Also, it allows the gear to be resoled (sole replacement).
- It employs a sole unit that takes care of cushioning and traction. Its midsole is a bi-density PU wedge, and its outsole is a rubber component called Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack.
- Zamberlan’s designers incorporated technologies in its leather upper to amplify protection. It is treated with Hydrobloc to heighten its durability. A Gore-Tex laminate promotes breathability and waterproofing.
Size and fit
The Zamberlan 1025 Tofane NW GT RR caters to male backpackers. It is offered in standard width and regular sizes. Also, it fairly runs true to size.
The brand shaped the boot using the ZBPK last. It has a backpacking profile that includes a low volume at the instep and a wrapped foot flex point and toe area. The heel zone is tapered to create a snug rearfoot fit. The heel tip is sculptured to increase grip.
Renders 360-degree traction and offers a self-cleaning system
This boot for backpacking employs the Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack outsole. The multidirectional lugs at the center render 360-degree traction. The aggressive, widely-spaced boots along the side of the sole create a self-cleaning system.
Smooth to-off and grippy
The toe area has a beveled design for a smooth toe-off while the heel tip is sculptured to increase grip.
Absorbs shock from ground impacts
The Zamberlan 1025 Tofane NW GT RR features a bi-density PU wedge underfoot to absorb shock from ground impacts and provide cushioning to users.
The groove, which is visible at the exterior of the midsole, promotes flexibility. Additionally, a 3.5 mm Nor-Flex Light + PE insole enhances comfort.
Waterproof, breathable, and moderately insulated
The upper of this mid-cut backpacking boot uses a durable 2.8 mm full grain waxed Tuscan leather. It is treated with Hydrobloc and is lined with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort laminate. This construction makes the 1025 Tofane NW GT RR waterproof, breathable, and moderately insulated.
Offers durability and protection against knocks
The leather hiking boot has a rubber rand at the toe area which enhances its durability and protects the foot against knocks. Comfort is amplified by its padded tongue and collar. The Zamberlan Flex-STM (ZFS), a flex junction in the ankle area, increases flexibility. Lastly, its lacing hardware features metal D-rings and open and closed hooks for fit management.