Vasque Breeze WT GTX
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
33% say it's too large, 67% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 31 shopsVasque hiking boots
Overview of this review
What it means to wear the Vasque Breeze WT GTX
Sporting the Breeze WT GTX easily translates to cozy feet in cold conditions. Other than that, expect the following:
- Safe and comfy landings, thanks to its stout midsole with cushioning pods
- Ample breathability courtesy of its vent ports and mesh panels
- Sufficient water and snow protection
- Enhanced midfoot support, thanks to its sturdy-yet-springy arch shank
- Grippy hikes on frozen surfaces
- The WT in its name stands for Winter Terrain.
- If it is not yet winter in your area, consider the non-insulated Breeze LT GTX. This hiker is currently one of the lightest boots in the Vasque Breeze catalog.