Be sore-free all day with Vans UltraRange EXO SE
As part of the UltraRange series, Vans unveiled the UltraRange EXO that features the "exoskeleton" on the toe, heel, and medial side. This element gives a lock-in feel useful when wearers jump, run, or stride on the city pavements. As an update, Vans launched the Special Edition with enhanced details for a plushier and more smashing version.
What's the update?
Unlike its predecessor dressed in mesh, the SE version combines canvas and soft suede on its upper for a fancier look and more durable construction. Also, Vans added reinforced stitching on key areas to boost durability and add streamlined aesthetics.
Other features to check out
- Like the Vans UltraRange EXO, this model has an abrasion-resistant exoskeleton on the toe, heel, and medial side to provide a lock-in feel and protection.
- It has a lightly padded tongue and collar to keep the sleek profile while providing ample protection.
- Vans also uses Rapidweld technology, a thin film between panels. When it is subjected to heat, it allows these panels to fuse seamlessly.
- The inserted lightweight Vans UltraCush footbed keeps your feet cozy and consistently absorbs shock while striding.
- It has a flexible sole that sits on top of a sturdy textured rubber outsole. This feature keeps you stable on any surface as it was built to maximize rubber coverage, grip, and durability.