Who should buy the Vans Slip-On Stacked
Besides fans of the classic Vans Slip-On, the Stacked version is also for:
- fashionistas who prefer sneakers that will add a few inches to their heights
- users looking for footwear that is easy to slide their feet into
- people who need kicks with a superb amount of traction
Who should NOT buy it
- This sneaker is not recommended if you don't like break-in periods. Since this pair fits a bit inflexible at first, it is highly suggested to wear it several times to enjoy its comfort fully.
- If wearing socks is not your thing, this kick might not be the one for you. Its heel feels a bit rough and might cause you blisters.
- Users with wide feet better look elsewhere as Vans designed this to have a bit narrow width on the forefoot. Check out our collection of wide sneakers for your other options.
- If you hate weighty kicks, this sneaker might displease you. Its thick sole adds a few grams to its overall weight.
Vans Slip-On Stacked: Elevates your style quickly!
Many users love how Vans kept the timeless design of the upper while adding a bold update to its midsole and aggressive gum sole. Its 2-inch thick platform sole will instantly give a lift to your everyday look.
Feels comfortable, just like its classic prototype
People who walk around most of the day mention that they feel very comfy and snug wearing this sneaker. Most love its soft, textile inner lining and the padded footbed, which give lasting comfort. Although it feels slightly rigid at first, you just need to walk a few more hours longer than usual to enjoy its coziness fully.
Easy to put on and off
Thanks to its stretchable goring on both sides, slipping this sneaker on and off will never be a problem.
Grippy, it will keep you on your feet!
Worry not about walking on wet surfaces, as its textured outsole provides reliable grip and traction.
You might need a heel guard in this kick
Wearers complain about its scratchy, seaming sharp as a razor heel. Prolong use of this kick might shred your skin on the heel; thus, it is better to wear socks or heel guards while wearing this.
It will keep your feet fresh and dry
Thanks to its breathable upper and textile lining, air freely flows in and out of this sneaker. This kick can easily make your summer days fashionable and more comfortable.
Vans Slip-On Stacked vs. Slip-On Platform
The Vans Slip-On Platform and Stacked virtually almost look identical. They both feature the classic upper of Vans Slip-On updated with the elevated thick sole. However, they differ in a few details, such as:
- The thickness of the Slip-On Platform's sole is 34.5mm, while the Stacked is thicker by 7.5mm.
- The gum rubber outsole of the Platform has the customary waffle pattern; meanwhile, the Stacked has a more aggressive version.
- There is an additional foxing tape on the heel and toe of the Stacked whilst it is absent on the Platform version.