Good to know
The Vans Exp Pro is offered in both men’s and women’s sizing. The shoe has a Velcro strap that allows one to have a customizable fit. The upper’s mesh and suede do not only provide the right amount of breathability but also make the shoe quite durable. As the shoe is made for skating, the waffle outsole delivers next level board control, support, and grippy performance. This shoe fairly runs true to size.
With a cushioned footbed or insole, the shoe provides extreme comfort and impact support for skating.
The Vans Exp Pro is not an ordinary slip-on shoe. Reminiscent to the infamous Vans Style 47, the shoe features a velcro strap that would likely to grab attention. Also, the screen-printed side stripe branding finishes the Vans classic look. The
With this shoe’s minimal design, it can be paired be any casual wear.
- Opting for a combination of blue straight cut jeans and a white shirt layered over an olive coat with the shoes will make a casual and cool end look.
- When trying to sport a street style aesthetic with the shoe, pairing black denim jeans with a black short sleeve shirt with a printed polo is a great ensemble.
- When it comes to casual corporate attire, the Vans Exp Pro in the black colorway would look good with khaki chinos paired with a black long sleeve shirt is the way to go.
The modern silhouette of the Vans Exp Pro is not just perfect for skating but it is also good to opt for on a casual day out. Because the shoe is built for performance, it delivers an escalated comfort which is ideal for an everyday shoe. As it is made for skateboarding, the shoe has a WaffleControl bottom unit that provides board grip.
In 1966, brothers Paul Van Doren and Jim Van Doren opened a shoe business in California, The Van Doren Rubber Company. On the first morning they opened, they sold around 12 pairs of shoes. However, the company only manufactured three of their designs for display, so the customers had to come back later that day to pick it up.
From the very first day they opened, the company has grown into so much bigger over the years, till it became the world’s top skateboarding shoes. Since they first released their iconic Old Skool sneakers, Vans has become the go-to store for skateboarders. At the present time, it continues to manufacture skate shoes with better technology, among these is the Vans Exp Pro.
- The insole is not removable.
- Padded heel and tongue.
- Elastic taping for easy slip on and off.