Who should buy the Vans BMX Slip-On
- you are always on the go. The slip-on style of this model will make it easier for you to head out of the door quickly. Plus, it has a versatile design that works best for just about any attire; thus, it avoids the hassle of contemplating what pair to match your outfit.
- you are looking for sneakers that have no issues with grip. The classic gum rubber with various tread patterns provides reliable traction on the pedal and the urban landscapes.
- durability is non-negotiable for you. It is covered with the innovative DURACAP that can withstand daily wear and tear.
- pedal feel is compulsory when riding your bike. This pair is armed with the innovative Wafflecup construction that offers the right amount of support, durability, grip, and pedal feel.
- comfort is one of your basics. This model is inserted with the removable PopCush footbed that absorbs shock while delivering a comfy feel.
Vans BMX Slip-On: No laces, no problem
Expanding its collection of sports footwear, Vans now offers footwear for the bike enthusiasts community. To help the brand build this exciting collection, the California-based brand teamed up with one of the most in-demand BMX riders in this current generation, Dakota Roche.
The Vans DAK BMX Slip-On is the modern and more durable version of the classic Vans Slip-On sneaker.
It is the first iteration that offers the Wafflecup BMX technology in the iconic Slip-On silhouette that can certainly hold true to Roche's riding style.