Good to know
- The Under Armour Spotlight Firm Ground highlights a new design concept with its hidden lacing system and its one of a kind zip closure on its upper. Synthetic leather serves as the cleat’s outer silhouette, providing utmost comfort that needs no break-in. Set with a larger kicking surface, it allows for enhanced shot accuracy and ball handling. Similar soccer cleats that also have concealed laces include the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground and the Nike PhantomVSN Academy Dynamic Fit MG.
- The firm ground version of the Spotlight also utilizes a compressive sleeve made of neoprene material. This detail functions to protect the foot as well as offer a secure lockdown for a more supportive fit.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is the high-rebound EVA footbed molded into its insole. It serves to improve comfort and responsiveness, so players run with ease and confidence on the pitch.
- The sole plate employs a carbon composite make that serves to give a lightweight performance and a more stable run. Underneath, it features a stud pattern suited for the firm ground pitch. Engineered for speed, the stud configuration supplies increased traction alongside an explosive first step.
With its unique zipper feature and its soft synthetic leather upper, the Under Armour Spotlight Firm Ground gives a form-fitting wrap around the feet. It also promises extreme comfort, owing to its neoprene compressive sleeve and its EVA footbed. Although not readily seen at first glance, the lacing system installed into this soccer cleat provides players the choice on how tight they want it to fit. This product from Under Armour comes in the standard sizes for men. It fits true to size and has a medium width.
The outsole of this firm ground soccer cleat utilizes carbon composite that ensures lightweight performance and stability. The firm ground studs follow an innovative speed stud placement. With this type of configuration, players are meant to experience significant increase in traction as well as explosive first steps.
The upper of the Under Armour Firm Ground employs soft synthetic leather that forms to the shape of the foot for extreme comfort that is noticed at first wear. Over the midfoot, a zip closure hides the laces for a more snug and comfortable fit. This results in a larger kicking surface that facilitates better passes and strikes.
- This soccer cleat weighs 9 ounces.