Who should buy the Under Armour SpeedForm AMP 3.0
As a valuable addition to the men’s workout shoe collection of Under Armour, the brand has integrated a host of innovative materials into this model to ascertain that it has the support and responsiveness of an efficient training shoe. It is a solid option if:
- Your fitness routines are carried out on various surfaces.
- Your physical activities involve a lot of lateral movements and quick directional maneuvers.
Updates to the Under Armour SpeedForm AMP 3.0
- This model employs a fully knit upper that boasts of its lightweight nature. Despite this, it still serves solid lateral support for side-to-side movements.
- It uses a new and unique lacing system that keeps the foot locked down. It prevents the forefoot from moving around while inside the shoe.
- This iteration utilizes the Micro G foam for the midsole. It is meant to fully deliver responsiveness that buffers impact while making takeoffs more explosive.
Multisurface sticky outsole grip
The outsole of Under Armour SpeedForm AMP 3.0 is composed of rubber. It is a material that has a sticky grip on various surfaces. It has a unique pattern that enhances traction and flexibility.
The Under Armour SpeedForm AMP 3.0 has the Micro G foam spread out to cover the underfoot completely. It has a high-rebound characteristic that absorbs impact to make way for powerful takeoffs.
It is sandwiched by two parts. Atop it is a non-removable insole. It gives a cushioned underfoot sensation.
Below the midsole is an internal stability shank. It supports the foot during explosive movements.
The midfoot section is built with an open, floating space. It allows the arch to have a more natural movement.
Sock-like fit upper
The upper of the Under Armour SpeedForm AMP 3.0 sports the innovative UA Speedform construction. It offers a sock-like fit that conforms to the wearer’s foot for a more precise fit. The material used is a fully knit upper, which has a light and supportive feel to it that promotes sure footing during side-to-side movements and fast directional changes.
The foot is locked down securely by a unique lacing system that features a multi-lace saddle. It keeps the foot from moving around inside the model.
An overlay strap keeps the midfoot in place. It is made of suede.