Under Armour Project Rock 4
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
33% say it's too large, 67% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Changes to the Project Rock 4
The UA-backed enterprise of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has released another collection, including the fourth iteration of the famous Project Rock training shoes. But what exactly sets the Project Rock 4 from the previous version?
Aside from the noticeable TPU strap, the shoe looks precisely the same from the outside. Hence, it's no one's fault if they interchange Project Rock 3 and 4. The following are the feature trainer's updates and similarities with its predecessor:
- A sock-like mesh upper for the same breathability
- Responsive cushioning and comfort brought by the HOVR foam technology
- Abundantly foamed collars to prevent rubbing and chafing
- Excellent ground feel and uber-stable base, care of the TriBase outsole
- Additional midfoot strap for lateral support and stability
- TPU heel clip acts as a heel stabilizer to keep you surefooted during squats, weightlifting, and fast-changing movements.
Who and what is it for?
The Under Armour Project Rock 4 is a training shoe recommended for the following individuals:
- Fans of the Project Rock shoe series
- Fitness enthusiasts who like to dabble in both explosive cardio exercises and weightlifting