Who should buy the Under Armour Kick Sprint 3
The Under Armour Kick Sprint 3 is a lightweight track spike best for:
- beginning and intermediate athletes
- sprint events
- 100m to 400m events
Profile of the Under Armour Kick Sprint 3
Use – The Kick Sprint 3 is ideal for beginning and intermediate athletes competing in sprint events ranging from 100m to 400m events.
Spike Type – These sprint spikes uses the ¼ inch pyramid spikes, which provide great traction and maximizes the shoe’s responsiveness.
Spike Plate – A ¾ length Pebax spike plate is featured on the shoe’s outsole. It is ultra-strong, flexible, and lightweight for explosive propulsion
Updates to the Under Armour Kick Sprint 3
- This third generation has been further improved with a lightweight synthetic upper showcasing bold 3D printed graphics.
- One of the shoe’s best features is the perforated toe box. This has been patterned from its predecessor and was kept in this new model for its efficiency in increasing in-shoe ventilation. It helps keep the wearer’s feet dry while at the same time more comfortable.
- The shoe now comes with ¾ length Pebax spike plate, which showcases the removable 6-pin track configuration. This construction offers the perfect traction to accelerate and maintain the athlete’s top speeds.
- Additionally, this model has a heel counter that adds to the durable support and breathability of the Kick Sprint 3.
Protects sprinters from injury
The Under Armour Kick Sprint 3 is made available in men’s medium B sizing. For women athletes who are fans of this spikes model, it is suggested for them to go 1.5 sizes lower than their standard running shoe sizes.
In doing so, they will be able to get the right fit for them, making sure they don’t get injured competing in the shoe.
Kick Sprint 3 provides grip and traction
This sprint spikes can accommodate wearers with feet that have low to medium arch height. The Kick Sprint 3 also has a narrow heel width and toe box, which means it keeps the wearer’s feet in its natural shape and form.
The outsole of the Under Armour Kick Sprint 3 is fitted with a ¾ length Pebax spike plate. This enhances the grip and provides plenty of traction.
Delivers solid power on the tracks
It also houses the 6-pin spike configuration that uses ¼ inch pyramid spikes. The combination of both Pebax spike plate and pyramid spikes deliver an unparalleled power on the tracks.
Found in the midsole area is the heel counter, which adds durable support and breathability to these sprint spikes.
It guarantees that the wearer’s foot is locked into the shoe and is anchored to the midsole.
The Kick Sprint 3’s redesigned upper is made of a lightweight synthetic upper.
This is the same material used in the popular track spikes, the Nike Zoom Rival SD 2.
Under Armour Kick Sprint 3 is a breathable track shoe
The synthetic upper has a more supportive material that offers a better lockdown. It has a snug and structures fit that gives the shoe a customized fit feeling.
It also has perforations in the toe box and midfoot areas for increased ventilation. This lets the air circulate properly around the wearer’s feet, promoting a healthier in-shoe environment.