Good to know
- The Under Armour Charged Legend is a versatile cross-training shoe that is designed to deliver comfort, support, and flexibility to meet the demands of functional fitness training.
- The trainer features a lightweight, jacquard upper with sewn-on TPU overlays on the toe and heel for added durability and support.
- Its reinforced webbed lacing system and padded heel collar ensure comfortable and secure foot lockdown.
- The drop-in midsole makes use of Under Armour’s Charged Cushioning technology for responsiveness. Atop it is an external EVA sock liner to provide added underfoot comfort.
- The outsole features a micro-circular pattern for multi-surface traction. There are strategically placed flex grooves along the forefoot area for natural foot mobility.
The Under Armour Charged Legend has versions for both men and women. It follows the standard athletic shoe measurements for the length. The width options are D – Medium for men and B – Medium for women.
A micro-circular pattern figures prominently on the Under Armour Charged Legend’s outsole. This texture ensures a strong grip on different kinds of surfaces.
There are also flex grooves that are strategically placed in the forefoot to promote natural foot flexion.
The full-length Charged Cushioning foam midsole delivers optimal cushioning to assist the wearer during sudden dynamic movements. It has a low-profile structure for improved fit, feel, and performance. The responsive characteristic of the Charged Cushioning has also made it one of the top midsole technologies from the brand. Some of the highly-rated models with this unit include the Under Armour Commit.
For added underfoot comfort, the shoe has an external EVA sock liner, a lightweight material that provides shock absorption.
The Under Armour Charged Legend’s lightweight, jacquard mesh upper is surrounded by TPU overlays on the toe and heel areas to strengthen high-wear areas and give support where the foot needs it the most.
The reinforced webbed lacing and padded heel collar are used to prevent any accidental shoe-removals.
A pull tab is added to make it easier for the person to wear and remove the shoe.
The sidewalls are made of rubber to heighten durability and structural integrity of the shoe, basically reinforcing the lateral movements of the foot.