Under Armour Charged Commit TR 3: A classic everyday trainer
The Under Armour Charged Commit TR 3 is a training shoe offered exclusively in men's sizes. The shoe provides all the essentials for daily workouts and gym training, such as stability, flex, comfort, traction, and support. It is an updated version of its older sibling called the Charged Commit 2.
Who is it for? This training shoe is recommended for the following individuals:
- Daily gym-goers
- Plyometrics lovers
Under Armour Charged Commit TR 3 vs. Charged Commit 2
Released almost 2 years after each other, these two training models share a lot in common with a few updates. Learn more below.
- Leather overlays on the sides of the forefoot and double heel cup for improved stability
- More perforation detailing that stretches to the midfoot for better breathability.
What stayed the same:
- Mesh upper for lightweight breathability
- Responsive and comfortable cushioning brought by the brand's Charged cushioning technology.
- Excellent stability thanks to the midfoot saddle
- Optimal traction provided by the full rubber outsole