Who should buy the Under Armour Charged Bandit 2
- A perfect fit for runners who have over-pronated foot motion and want all the benefits of Under Armour technology for daily running and casual wear.
- For anyone who keeps an active lifestyle and wants a stylish stability shoe for jogging, gym workouts, and treadmill sessions.
Updates to the Under Armour Charged Bandit 2
- Improved upper construction by removing heavy layers and stitching.
- Heathered Mesh to prevent irritation and encourages flexibility.
- Charged Cushioning midsole unit incorporating a firm heel density for support and a softer forefoot for comfort.
- Additional cushioning is given by the Micro G footbed.
- High-wear areas of the sole unit are shielded by a durable rubber material. It is highly resistant to wear and tear and delivers reliable traction on the asphalt.
Reliable surface traction and durability
Carbon rubber protects high-wear areas from damage. It is durable, so it won’t succumb to wear and tear, as well. It also gives reliable surface traction, which is important when it comes to gaining control of movement on the asphalt.
Blown rubber is placed in the forefoot section. In addition to its protective purpose, it also has a cushioning capability, which makes the forefoot strikes and takeoffs more comfortable.
Charged Bandit 2’s flex grooves for flexibility and support
The forefoot area benefits from flex grooves, which allow the platform to move along with the natural movements of the foot. They make the toe-off more efficient and enabled.
The Two-piece Charged Cushioning foam gives support and comfort to the runner. The Charged cushioning is also used in the Charged Bandit 4 road shoe.
Micro G food-bed for additional cushioning
The heel area has a firmer unit that’s meant to support the rear section of the foot, acting as a foundation for balance. The front section, however, as a softer density, which makes the underfoot experience as comfortable as possible.
The Micro G food-bed molds itself to the shape of the foot, thus giving contoured support to areas that aren’t usually affected by the midsole cushioning.
Under Armour Bandit 2 is a breathable shoe
Heathered Mesh gives a soft disposition to the upper. It is flexible, so it won’t restrict the natural movement of the foot. It is also breathable, so air is able to seamlessly enter the shoe in order to provide a well-ventilated running experience.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams with Bemis Tape assist the upper in keeping the foot in place. They do not make any marks or cause any discomfort to the foot.
The runner benefits from reduced irritation because of this. The tongue features open mesh, which enhances the breathable nature of the upper unit.
The Seamless Heel Cup placed externally is meant to hold the rear of the foot in place and prevent any accidental shoe removal.