Timberland Solar Wave
Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
88% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Timberland Solar Wave lets you get eco-mindful
Are you scouring for environment-friendly sneakers? You landed on the right page. While comfort is the core of Timberland’s urban-ready sneakers, sustainability is one of the critical distinctions that make their shoes mindfully crafted. Timberland Solar Wave Low Mesh is an example of how the brand innovatively incorporated sugar-cane for its midsole, recycled rubber for the sole without compromising its ability to cushion the feet in every stride.
Who will benefit more from this Solar Wave Low kick
- Running-inspired sneaker enthusiasts might enjoy the renewable Greenstride midsole component that cradles the feet and lessens the pressure underfoot when walking or running with these.
- Chunky-soled sneaker admirers who love the extra lift on the heel might consider this versatile kick a worthy pickup for daily activities.
- Adidas NMD followers might find a connection with this shoe that’s structured with a responsive midsole too.
- Active individuals who need a comfortable, enduring, and flexible kick that will help them accomplish a range of whole-day activities might fall for these.
- Eco-loving souls who support products geared towards protecting the environment using renewable resources might be at home with this kick.